Position Start Date: Immediate
About the Position – ABA Therapist (Full-Time)
Qualifications (1 or more of the following)
- New York State Certified Special Education Teacher (Permanent)
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities (Birth-Grade 2)
- Teacher of the Speech and Hearing Handicapped (TSHH)
- Teacher of Students with Speech Hearing and Language Disabilities (TSSLD)
- New York State Licensed Professional (SW, Psychologist)
- 2+ years of ABA experience in an educational setting
- Experience working with children who have learning differences
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Run ABA Programs as they are written in the child’s individualized program book (which includes daily data collection).
- Work effectively with parents/caregivers in a 1:1 setting to educate them on how to help children learn and grow.
- Attend team meetings in accordance with the child’s IFSP.
- Collaborate well with all team members on child’s progress.
- Prepare and submit daily session notes, progress reports and other paperwork timely and accurately.
- Provide services in accordance with county and New York State Regulations.
Salary: commensurate with experience
All applications must be submitted electronically, please do not call.
Please be advised that applicants will be subject to fingerprinting and a criminal record review pursuant to Article 43 of the New York City Health Code.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER It is the policy of Tribeca Preparatory to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses, and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation.