Position Start Date: Immediate
About the Position – Head Teacher (Full-Time)
- Looking for a head teacher certified in early childhood education and elementary special education
- 12-month program
- Person who is eager to learn, collaborate with colleagues and families, and engage students
- Master’s degree required
- 2-3+ years as a head teacher in a center-based program
- ABA experience
- Experience working with children who have learning differences
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervising Co-teachers
- Implementing a developing appropriate group and individual instruction
- Collaborative relationships with parents, related providers, and staff.
Salary: commensurate with experience
All applications must be submitted electronically, please do not call.
Please be advised that applicants will be subject to fingerprinting and a criminal record review pursuant to Article 43 of the New York City Health Code.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER It is the policy of Tribeca Preparatory to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses, and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation.