Position Start Date: Immediate
About the Position – Occupational Therapist (Full-Time)
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Valid OTR/L in the State of New York
- 2-3+ years experience in an educational setting
- Experience working with children who have learning differences
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide individual and group occupational therapy services to students
- Provide support to staff to integrate occupational therapy goals and strategies into individualized practices
- Record clinical progress for each student
- Collaborative relationships with parents, related providers, and staff.
Salary: commensurate with experience
All applications must be submitted electronically, please do not call.
Please be advised that applicants will be subject to fingerprinting and a criminal record review pursuant to Article 43 of the New York City Health Code.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER It is the policy of Tribeca Preparatory to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses, and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation.