Position Start Date: Immediate
About the Position – Speech Language Pathologist (Full-Time)
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from New York State licensure
- Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets (PROMPT) trained
- Demonstrate knowledge and adherence to HIPAA legislation and other patient privacy laws
- Three plus years experience in an educational setting
- Experience working with children who have learning differences
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide language-based literacy intervention and support academic staff in implementation of literacy strategies
- Collaborative relationships with parents, related providers, and staff.
Salary: commensurate with experience
All applications must be submitted electronically, please do not call.
Please be advised that applicants will be subject to fingerprinting and a criminal record review pursuant to Article 43 of the New York City Health Code.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER It is the policy of Tribeca Preparatory to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses, and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation.